What do you get when you combine ancient glaciers, a legendary icefield, and all the wonders beneath the snow-capped Canadian peaks? One of the coolest holidays there is! This 11-day tour through the Canadian Rockies and Montana’s Glacier National Park is an adventure filled with wild history, wild scenery, wildlife, and wild rides. Aboard a famous vintage Red Jammer, a massive ice explorer, a glass-walled boat (and even a flightseeing helicopter should you choose) you’ll relish the best views of big skies, bighorn sheep, and even bigger bears. From rugged gold rush territory to the sparkling turquoise waters of Banff and Jasper National Parks, there are so many gems to sink your teeth into on this Canadian Rockies holiday. We suggest starting with a tender filet of Alberta beef and a heavenly slice of homemade huckleberry pie. It’s only fitting to add the “Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth” to your great outdoors Canadian Rockies tour. Break in your boots and break out your 10-gallon hat for the Calgary Stampede, a “Wild West” festival that tips its Stetson to more than a century of cowboy culture and heritage. From bucking broncos to daring dishes, the world’s largest rodeo – and one of Canada’s largest music festivals – promises a delicious feast for your eyes, ears, and taste buds.
- We’ve packed everything you need for the perfect holiday—from hand-selected hotels and dining to the friendly expertise of Globus Tour Directors and Local Guides, to seamless transportation between destinations and VIP access to the world’s most iconic sites! Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-Fi.
- Available only on the CSE June 30 & July 1 departures.
- The Calgary Stampede grounds area is large, and guests should be prepared for easy but sustained walking and independent exploration. For grandstand events, there is limited elevator access and limited wheelchair assistance.
- Visiting and participating in activities in this region may be subject to favourable weather conditions.
- The visit to Logan Pass, in Glacier National Park, is normally possible from mid-June to mid- September. If unable to travel to Logan Pass, alternative sightseeing by Red Jammer bus will be done.